- The Deception Artist – Debut novel, published in the UK by Myriad Editions, May 2013. Published in North America by Roaring Forties Press in March 2015. It was shortlisted for Amazon Rising Stars and the First Book Award ebooks by Sainsbury’s.
Video – Accenture
- Intel Pitch video – After collaborating with my creative team to create the concept and storyboard, I wrote the script and helped shape the look and feel during production.
Accenture Creative Pitch Concepts
Thematic pitch concepts for Accenture RFP responses and oral presentations for prospective consulting clients. Collaborating closely with my creative design team, I brainstormed the concepts and created all written content. The concepts were then presented to the Accenture account team who would select one as the theme my team would wrap around the client deliverable.
Content Marketing for Square – SEO and Product-driven Blog Posts
- “11 Reasons You Need a Web POS ASAP“
- “Inventory Management 101: Inventory Management Tips for Small Business“
- “How to Sell a Ton of Gift Cards This Holiday Season” – Blog post included researching gift card stats, and incorporating quotes from two Square merchants.
- “mPOS — How to Choose the Right Mobile POS System“
- “Retail Holidays: 13 Holiday Window Display Ideas” – More playful, lighter marketing post.
- “11 Benefits of Mobile Invoicing That Might Surprise You“
- “How We Offer Free POS Software with No Monthly Fees“
- “1099 vs. W-2: Which Do You Want?” – SEO post with collaboration from Legal team.
Content Marketing for Square – eBook
“Square Restaurant Guides – Maximize your Soft Opening” – Long-form ebook created for lead generation for prospective upmarket clients.
Marketing Emails for Credit Karma
- Credit Karma – Copy for mass emails with CTAs to two groups of Credit Karma members who haven’t logged in for at least six months.
Visual Design and Writing
- YoMoMA – Created all written content and design including Photoshopping images and layout in PowerPoint for internal training project at Accenture, envisioning a fictitious app for SFMoMA.
- Make space for nature – PowerPoint design project including research, copy creation, and all visual design.
Interview Blog Posts for Jaunty, Social Intelligence Startup’s Website and Newsletter
- “Be the Spotlight of the Night“
- “Everyone Wants to Talk with this World Traveler“
- “I Always Thought I was a Homebody“
- “This is the Real Me“
- “We need each other to do great things“
- “The Meetup Queen Learns to Talk with Anyone“
- “Networking Confidence and Becoming a Better Listener at Home“
- “Boundaries for a Better Life – Saying No and Knowing Yourself“
- “Not Everyone Will Like You (and That’s Okay)“
- “How to Quiet Your Inner Critic and Become More Present“
- “A Writer and Musician Finds Her Voice“
- “It’s Business Time“
Personal Essay Blog Posts for Jaunty‘s Website and Newsletter
- “(Not) Too Young to be my Friend” – Discovering my own agism and working to move past it at Camp Grounded, a tech-free summer camp for adults.
- “Riding the Social Express” – How I used “frame” to connect with people on a cross-country train trip.
- “Apartment Hunting, Jaunty-Style” – How I used social intelligence to find a place to live.
- “How Jaunty helped me become myself again” – How I unlearned some bad habits I’d picked up living in London.
- “Books by Fayette Fox’s Bed” – Personal essay on books as identity and letting go for We Wanted to be Writers
- “How to Write from a Kid’s POV” – Guest blog for Village House of Books
- Fayette Fox’s Top Five Writing tips, Article for Novelicious
- “How I tricked myself into writing a novel” – Article for Novel Kicks
- Jaunty.org – Complete overhaul and rewrite for social intelligence startup’s website
- My Love Ninja – Web design, images, and copy for online dating profile makeover service (2014-2016)